Friday, September 20, 2013

People, Ideas, Creativity et cetera

So what's this blog about. 

Pretty much evident from the title, this is a directory of all the ideas I have, be it from imagining how certain things can be made better, or what kind of new things can be developed. 

A little bit of info on my background. I am currently an undergrad with Economics, Maths and Computer Science as my majors. And no, before you think I am mentally dysfunctional, or have impaired social life, let me make it clear, I don't hate my life that I am punishing it by triple majoring. I really enjoy what I am studying, especially computer science, since its a relatively new subject to me. My posts are going to be ranging from finance, economics, philanthropy, to having new kinds of programs that evolve themselves and how these digital organisms can be modified and used to aid us. 

That being said, let's get it on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment